Overnight camel safari Pushkar
Exploring the Excitement of Camel Safaris with Pushkar Camel Safaris
Our magical overnight camel safari together with camp accommodation offers every tourist a memorable dessert experience, as well as personalized trip packages according to your taste, budget, and requirements. From a few hours to a whole night, our camel safari opportunities are really never-ending. You can choose to ride a camelback on sunrise/sunset, visit local areas, be entertained by Rajasthani folk musicians, to dine by the bonfire on the sand dunes, or to spend a whole night with your partner or friends in our luxury camp accommodations.
Usually, the travelers who have a hiker’s heart with an adventurous spirit want to experience our overnight camping in the Thar Desert, which actually begins from around 3:30 Pm on a camelback right from your city hotel. While exploring through the dazzling sand dunes, you can watch local rural life, the amazing rocky landscape of the Aravalli, and the exotic wildlife. Nearly, just after the sunset, you will reach to our luxurious camp in the midst of the glowing sand dunes.Our spacious camps are provided with all types of modern facilities including single/double beds draped with crisp clean cotton sheets, soft and cozy blankets, attached toilet with running cold/hot water, and decorated with candles lantern so that you can get a sense of the royal living. Furthermore, every camp is also provided with a sit-out verandah together with the silenced generator.
For evening entertainment, we arrange a wonderful folk performance by local gypsy dancers for every tourist. When it is time to sleep, you can also choose to sleep under the open sky full of glittering stars. Next morning, as you wake up to see the mesmerizing sunrise over the desert, you will be served with traditional breakfast. We also even serve mouth-watering multi-cuisine barbecue or delicious buffet meal for extremely food-loving tourists.Finally, as your overnight camel safari comes to an end, we will drop you at your city hotel or to the railway station or domestic/international airport, whichever is convenient for you.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
* A hat, cap or turban
* Sunscreen and sunglasses
* Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of solid shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!
* Camera and film
* Toilet paper and towel
* Diary, pen, a book to read, cards or other games
* Medical kit (for just in case)
* In the winter season warm clothes for the night
* A big smile and positive attitude
* Food and mineral/filtered water will be provided at all times. Our camel drivers use only this water when preparing meals. All the food is vegetarian and freshly prepared over the campfire.
* You do not need a sleeping bag as you will be given clean bedrolls, which will keep you warm and protect you from the sand.
* Remember to keep the desert clean and never leave any rubbish behind.